We’ll help you maintain your hvac unit so it runs optimally each and every time!
Miron Heating & Cooling agrees to provide two pre¬ scheduled maintenance visits for your cooling or heating systems. The visits would take place in the spring and in the fall depending on the weather conditions.
MAINTENANCE VISITS CONSIST OF:
- Inspecting the unit’s refrigerant level and adjusting it once per season at no additional charge except the price of refrigerant if the need arises
- Removing dirt, leaves and debris from inside of the cabinet
- Inspecting base pan for restricted drain openings and removing obstructions if necessary
- Inspecting coil and cabinet – cleaning it if needed (chemical cleaning is to be quoted on an as needed basis)
- Inspecting for gas leaks in gas furnaces
- Inspecting burner assembly—cleaning and adjusting as necessary
- Inspecting ignition system and safety controls—cleaning and adjusting as needed
- Inspecting and cleaning blower assembly (includes blower housing, blower wheel and motor)
- Checking and cleaning HRV ventilator filters during each visit
- Checking and cleaning radiant floor boiler once a year
- On older models, lubricating motor and inspecting and replacing fan belt if required
- Inspecting fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage – use lubricate on older models as needed
- Inspecting control box, wiring, connections and associated controls/accessories. Controls may include circuit boards, relays, contactors, capacitors. All electrical parts and control boxes should be checked for wear or damage.
- Inspecting compressor and associated tubing for damage
- Inspecting evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines. Cleaning when needed
- Inspecting flue system—checking for proper attachment to the furnace, any dislocated sections, and for signs of corrosion.
- Cleaning or replacing air filters
- Changing humidifier pads once per year
- Thermostat check¬ing and recording actual setting, securing mounting and proper location for good sensing
- Replacing two Honeywell mechanical air filters during each visit