When you have air conditioning that’s used for an extended period of time, old, and not functioning too well, it can pose different kinds of problems. You do not need to worry because Miron will check the root of the problem and provide services appropriately.
There are different warning signals that you need to know if you need repair.
- Water Leaks: When you see some amount of leakage emanating from your ac, it is time to give our contractor to fix your ac.
- Warm Airflow: If you set your air conditioner on full blast and you only get a warm blast of air, this means that your unit needs repair.
- Clogged Filters: This is often the reason why your air conditioner’s not performing at its best. Unclogging your filters and cleaning the ducts is a good reason for getting maintenance regularly.
- Clogged Drains: Another reason is your piped might be clogged, or it may have certain obstructions such as debris, mildew, or small plants growing. This usually means that water has entered the unit and may cause problems.
- Strange Smells: When you find that your air conditioning gives off a stale, sharp, or musty odor, it is best to call our service.
- Unfamiliar Sounds: When you hear any grating, grinding, or squealing noises from your ac, make sure to switch it off immediately and get in touch with our contractors right away.
When you see any of these signs, don’t hesitate to give Miron a call. We got your back!